- Improvements to Stripe orders in backend: added direct link to transaction
and more error info in order notes in case of failed payments.
- Added ability to quickly “deactivate” a vendor, by simply changing their vendor
group to “no group(inactive)”. When this happens, their store will no longer be visible.
Their products will remain visible but not purchasable.
- Added customer order notes to the order management page in the vendor dashboard
- Added “Remove Product Tabs” option at the group level to allow removing certain
edit product tabs for specific groups. Only works for some plugins' and themes' tabs.
- When using “Price based on country” plugin, it will now calculate earnings in the
default currency of the site by applying the exchange rate, in order to keep calculations correct.
- No stock / low stock email notifications now go to each vendor for their own products.
- New email: "New product requires approval" - sent to the admin
when a vendor submits a product that needs approval.
- New email: "Your product has been approved" - sent to the vendor
when the admin has approved their product.
- New email message: "You have a new withdrawal request" message
is sent to admin when a vendor requests a withdrawal.
- Added option for admin to be exclusive shipping fee recipient
(for cases where admin does the shipping).
- Added new option for 'Commission Invoices'. It is now possible
to enable commission invoices in MarketKing -> Settings,
and vendors+admin can download invoices with the seller's commission.
Currently only works with WpOvernight PDF invoices.
- "Received" column now added to orders page to easily
show which orders have been marked as received by the customer.
- The admin user vendor can now buy their own products
- Links in 'order' emails now go to vendor dashboard when vendor not admin
- Fixed issue where emails would not be sent.
- Deprecated functions fix
- Fixed bug with dropdown selections in vendor dashboard
- Added feature that allows making specific shipping methods admin-only
(in MarketKing -> Settings -> Vendor Capabilities)
- Better currency handling in vendor dashboard
- Fixed bug where payouts template could not be overwritten.
- Fixed license activation issues
- Fixed jQuery sortable JS error
- Fixed issue where product ownership could get mixed across admin users, leading to wrong split orders
- Fixed issue where sub-orders could not be completed because of payment capture errors.
- Fixed issue where tinymce editor did not load with flatsome theme
- Performance fix for site backend
- Fixed issue where products could not be added by a vendor to their own store if not purchasable
- Fixed membership packs bug where not all packs would be dispalyed
- Fixed attributes import issue
- Fixed payouts page error bug
- Fix for reviews in store-page.php template
- Update memberships template to 1.0.1
- Added compatibility with 'WooCommerce Name Your Price' plugin.
- Additional panel options for integration with B2BKing
- Now possible to disable vendors' ability to sell products on backorder at the group level
- Added setting that allows existing users to apply for a vendor account
(setting in MarketKing -> Settings -> Registration)
- Added option for admin to receive all tax
- Tax now visible to vendors in orders table when vendor receives tax
- Improvements to profile icons in bars and messages
- Fix for [marketking_vendors_list] shortcode
- Fixed product import issue with SKU
- Update with fix for Coupon creation in latest WooCommerce 6.9.4 version
Template changes :
- stores-list.php updated to 1.0.2 (adds support for store categories module)
- store-page.php updated to 1.1.5 (adds support for store categories module)
- sidebar.php (adds support for store categories module)
- profile-sidebar.php updated to 1.0.1 (improvements to profile icons)
- orders.php updated to 1.0.1 (adds support for tax options)
- header-bar.php updated to 1.0.2